Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy has been accused of sexual misconduct by three women this week, in addition to the two who accused him in November last year.
Portnoy was accused of choking and filming two women during sex without their consent in a Business Insider article in November 2021.
Portnoy denied the claims and responded to the claims by Tweeting, “Here is what people have to know about me. If you wrong me I will burn you to the ground. If I burn with it that’s the cost of doing business. I’ve always been that way.”
Since then, Portnoy has threatened to sue Business Insider and the writer of the article alleging his sexual misconduct, Julia Black, along with anyone involved in the lawsuits or making accusations against him. To date, he has not done so, but a new round of allegations has Portnoy speaking out and telling readers he is “officially” suing Black and Business Insider.
“One of the main themes in the Business Insider article is that I video girls without their consent. This is absolutely not true. I have never done that once in my life and I never will. I’m so scarred I’ll probably never video again anyway,” write Portnoy.
He continues, “Well as promised I am now suing Julia Black and Business Insider. Somebody has to be the guy who says enough is enough. A guy who is willing to burn to make sure his enemies burn with him.”
ARTICLE: LAURA SPIVAK
MANAGING EDITOR: CARSON CHOATE
PHOTO CREDITS: NEW YORK POST
Latest posts by Laura Spivak (see all)
- California increases gas tax by three cents in spite of highest gas prices in the nation - July 3, 2022
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger says Secret Service agent disputing Hutchinson testimony ‘likes to lie’ - July 3, 2022
- California to offer health insurance to undocumented immigrants starting in 2024 - July 3, 2022