In an exclusive story, the Daily Mail was able to release never before seen photos from the alleged Hunter Biden laptop. A forensics specialist for the Daily Mail claims that they can confirm the laptop belongs to Hunter Biden.
Recently, Hunter Biden has been marketing his upcoming “tell all” autobiography. The book is said to speak on Hunter’s drug abuse, family turmoil, and his controversial love life. The Daily Mail reported that there were many “shocking details” that Hunter chose not to include in the book including a rocky relationship with his father, Joe Biden. A top forensics expert for the newspaper examined the laptop and verified that it belonged to Hunter. The contents include 103,000 text messages, 154,000 emails, more than 2,000 photos, and dozens of videos, many of which include content that was left out of Biden’s memoir. According to the Daily Mail, the contents of the laptop include:
- How he “begged” his father to run for president in 2019 to salvage Hunter’s reputation
- How he repeatedly dodged police action against him, despite constantly dealing with drug pushers and prostitutes and having multiple run-ins with law enforcement
- Hunter was guarded by a Secret Service agent while on a 2018 drug and prostitute binge in Hollywood, despite not being entitled to protection at the time and amid denials from the federal agency
- Joe Biden was afraid his text conversations with Hunter were being hacked even as they discussed his White House bid
- How Hunter’s laptop is has evidence of apparent criminal activity by Hunter and his associates including drug trafficking and prostitution
Hunter left his 2017 MacBook Pro laptop at a computer repair shop in Delaware back in April 2019 and never returned for it. Emails were leaked off the laptop just before the 2020 presidential election which generated controversy around the Biden campaign. The information was immediately written off as Russian disinformation by the Bidens, Democrat leaders, the mainstream media, and big tech giants. When the New York Post originally reported on the story they were locked out of their Twitter account and the article was not allowed to be shared on the platform because it violated the rules against “distribution of hacked material” Twitter claims.
After obtaining the hard drive of the laptop, the Daily Mail hired the forensics firm Maryman and Associates to analyze the information on the laptop. Brad Maryman, the founder of the firm, is a 29-year FBI veteran. The final report determined that the data “appear to be authentic” and that they found “no evidence” of fabrication by Russians or anyone else. “The data on the system before April 2019 appears to be related to Mr. Biden, with timestamps appearing to be between 2016 and 2019,” the report said. “The operating system timestamps appear to be authentic, and no evidence was found to suggest that the timestamps or data were altered or manufactured. No indications were found that would indicate the data was manufactured.” During the presidential debate in October of last year, then candidate Biden referred to the laptop story as “a bunch of garbage”. Now Hunter seems to be telling a different story. While giving an interview to CBS for his upcoming book, Hunter stated that the laptop “could be” his.
ARTICLE: DUSTIN RODGERS
POLITICS EDITOR: CARSON CHOATE
PHOTO CREDITS: NBC NEWS
Latest posts by Carson Choate (see all)
- Rep. Kinzinger urges DOJ to ‘do the right thing’ by charging Trump for Capitol riot - January 3, 2023
- New Yorker publishes ‘case for wearing masks forever’ from group who wants stricter COVID restrictions - January 3, 2023
- Survey: One-third of Americans think Christians should compromise their beliefs to align with ‘liberal ideology’ - December 27, 2022